Measurement range: 0-20 kPa
(equivalent to the water level of 2 m)
Power supply: 12-28 V DC Output: 4-20 mA
Diaphragm material: SUS316L
Also includes a special 10-m cable
(for the waterproof connector on the sensor side)
Main unit material: Polyvinyl chloride,
maximum allowable temperature 50°C
Lid material: SUS304
Internal water-stoppage: O-ring (EPDM)
Connection method: Insertion into a 40A polyvinyl chloride pipe and gluing
③Water level controller
Power supply: Usable with either 100 V AC or 200 V AC
Input: 4-20 mA
Output: Water supply output: Motor valve OPEN/CLOSE
Pump output: Idling-prevention circuit (contact output)
Chattering-prevention function also included.
④Waterproof pan (with tapered internal threads on both ends)
Size: 40A Material: SUS304
⑤Polyvinyl chloride sleeve pipe (with a tapered external thread on one end)
Size: 40A (with a tapered external thread on one end)
Length: 150 mm (may be cut and adjusted at the
installation site to fit the thickness of the wall)
Water that accumulates inside an electrode-type water level gauge is suspected as a likely hotbed for the bacteria responsible for Legionnaires’ disease.
Daileo has developed the Pre-Sensor, a pressure sensor type water level control system, which prevents water from accumulating inside the water level gauge (also known as “dead water”) by detecting the water level from the water pressure in the bathtub and controlling the water-full level accordingly during the replenishment process.
|Model||Connection aperture (A)||Maximum water level in bathtub|
|CT-PS-SET||40||Below 2000 mm|
※①②③④ and ⑤ are basically sold as a set.
Please let us know if ③ is not needed.
*Not usable with hot spring water or seawater.
*Be sure to separately arrange the auxiliary relay and ground leakage circuit breaker.
*Please place your order after reviewing the work manual.
*If the relay box (option) for the cable extension is to be used, be sure to install it in a dry area.
*This product is made to order.
- This is a pressure detection type product that creates little accumulation of water, and thus effectively prevents the propagation of Legionnaires’ disease bacteria inside the water level control system.
- Since the dedicated water level controller can be set up using a simple process, any adjustment such as setting the water-full level during on-site commissioning and daily fine tuning by the facility operators can be performed with ease.
- The pressure sensor is highly waterproof, so there is little risk of malfunction caused by corrosion due to leakage of water through the joint.
- Replacement of the sensor module in the case of deterioration over time can be performed using a connector, which allows the user to easily replace the sensor from the bathtub side and offers excellent maintainability.
- Since the metal fittings for the pressure sensor can be installed by simple insertion into a 40A polyvinyl chloride pipe, the work can be performed with ease.